“I was compacting a specimen with our AFG2 when the machine just stopped. Upon investigation, I discovered an error code on the display. What do I do now?”
The Pine AFG125X, AFG1, and AFG2 Gyratory Compactors all have error diagnostics programmed into the control software that help identify the root cause when a problem occurs. When a fault condition occurs, an error code and brief instructions for what to do next will be displayed on the control panel.
What Does Pine Recommend?
If an error code appears on the display of your Pine compactor …
- Record the error code number and under what condition(s) the code occurred.
- Follow the instructions on the display.
- If no instructions are displayed or the machine does not respond, turn the compactor off for 10-15 seconds. Then, turn it back on.
- If the error code does not reoccur, resume normal operation of the machine and monitor for repeat occurrences.
- Contact Technical Support at 724-458-6393 or email@example.com if the error code reoccurs or you wish to learn more about the error code.
Want to Learn More?
Visit our website or speak with one our specialists at 724-458-6393.