5000 lb. Proving Ring
Part # AFGCLR05C (includes calibration certificate for 125X, G1 and G2)
Part # AFGCLR05CISO-12PT (includes ISO 17025-certified calibration certificate for G1 and G2)
Part # AFGCLR05CIS0-25PT (includes ISO 17025-certified calibration certificate for 125X, G1, and G2)
Available Factory Direct
Email us for a quote
Use a Pine 5000 lb. Proving Ring to calibrate and verify force on your Pine 125X, G1, and G2 Superpave Gyratory Compactors.
5000 lb. Proving Ring Options
- Non-ISO 17025-Certified Calibration (AFGCLR05C) Use this proving to calibrate or verify Pine 125X, G1, and G2 gyratory compactors.
- 12-Point ISO 17025-Certified Calibration (AFGCLR05CISO-12PT) Use this proving ring to calibrate or verify Pine G1 and G2 gyratory compactors.
- 25-Point ISO 17025-Certified Calibration (AFGCLR05CISO-25PT) Use this proving ring to calibrate or verify Pine 125X, G1, and G2 gyratory compactors.
Pine recommends calibrating its 5000 lb. Proving Rings every 24 months. Because AASHTO R18 does not specify the re-certification interval for measurement standards, AASHTO follows the recommendation of the manufacturer.
ISO 17025-Certified Calibration
AASHTO R18-17 Section 22.214.171.124 requires measurement standards, which includes Pine Proving Rings, calibrated on or after January 1, 2018 to be calibrated by a laboratory that is ISO 17025-certified to calibrate the Proving Ring according to ASTM E74. Purchase AASHTO R18 from the AASHTO Bookstore. Acquire ASTM E74 from ASTM International.
Does the ISO 17025 Requirement Affect Your Proving Ring?
The ISO 17025 Requirement applies to Pine Proving Rings that meet ALL of the following requirements.
- The Proving Ring calibration date is on or after January 1, 2018.
- You use the Proving Ring to conduct an official calibration or standardization of your gyratory compactor. An official calibration/standardization includes a certificate.
- Your laboratory is AASHTO accredited or is seeking AASHTO accreditation.
Pine Re-Certification Services
Pine offers ISO 17025-certified and non-ISO 17025-certified calibrations. Specify the type of calibration that you need when contacting us.
Pine Gyratory Compactor Calibration Services
Pine Field Service Technicians use ISO 17025-certified calibration tools to calibrate gyratory compactors.