Height Blocks – Height Calibration
Part # AFG123 (4 blocks required, includes calibration certificate)
Part # AFG123ISO (4 blocks required, includes ISO 17025-certified calibration certificate)
Available Factory Direct
Email us for a quote
Use Pine Height Blocks to calibrate and verify height on your Pine 125X, G1, and G2 Superpave Gyratory Compactors.
Height Blocks Options
- Non-ISO 17025-Certified Calibration (AFG123) Use four 4 AFG123 Height Blocks to calibrate and verify height on Pine 125X, G1, and G2 gyratory compactors.
- ISO 17025-Certified Calibration (AFG123ISO) Use four 4 AFG123 Height Blocks to calibrate and verify height on Pine 125X, G1, and G2 gyratory compactors.
Height Blocks Re-Certification Interval
Pine recommends a 24-month calibration interval for its height blocks. Because AASHTO R18 does not specify the re-certification interval for measurement standards, AASHTO follows the recommendation.
ISO 17025-Certified Calibration
AASHTO R18-17 Section 22.214.171.124 requires measurement standards, which includes Pine Height Blocks, calibrated on or after January 1, 2018 to be calibrated by a laboratory that is ISO 17025-certified to calibrate the dimensions of the Height Blocks. Purchase AASHTO R18 from the AASHTO Bookstore. Acquire ASTM E74 from ASTM International.
Does the ISO 17025 Requirement Affect Your Height Blocks?
The ISO 17025 Requirement applies to Pine Height Blocks that meet ALL of the following requirements.
- The Height Block calibration date is on or after January 1, 2018.
- You use the Height Blocks to complete an official calibration or standardization of your gyratory compactor.
- Your laboratory is AASHTO accredited or is seeking AASHTO accreditation.
Pine Re-Certification Services for Height Blocks
Pine makes ISO 17025-certified and non-ISO 17025-certified calibrations available. Specify the type of calibration that you need when contacting us.
Pine Gyratory Compactor Calibration Services
Pine Field Service Technicians use ISO 17025-certified calibration tools to calibrate gyratory compactors.